Saturday, November 19, 2011

Opening night

Here are some photographs Esau Rosales
captured of my art show opening.
José shot some video and hopefully
he'll put it together soon, so I can show you.

 Cucumber spiced water
 last minute stoke of genius added an hour to our set up time.
But I think the handmade cupcake toppers of my art work was worth it.
 Treats and Sweets
 my mom (left) couldn't have done it without her or José.
 Shadows of my dad and me.
 Art patron.
 I just liked the way this one looked.


Me (left) talking with Bo (my grandpa) and PK 

I think I had to take Jose's nephew and his cousin
for a tour up the stairway and read them 
all the names of my paintings. Like three times.
The sixth time they asked, I finally had to turn them down.

I also promise to post pictures
of some of the artwork I
haven't shown on 
my blog yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment