Monday, November 14, 2011

KILLSONIC's big adventure

As I told you weeks ago (before I was caught up in a tumult of chaos),
KILLSONIC was invited to play the closing reception
of Tim Burton's exhibit at LACMA. It was awesome.
 Number one, we were able to see the exhibit. for free. yay!
Number two, we got to play a pretty huge sold out event hosted by KROQ.
Number three, I think it was one of our best shows. energy wise.
Number four, They had gift bags filled with candy :) mmmmm.

Here are some of my favorite photographs taken by Esau Rosales.
(p.s. He would probably kill me for using some of his "un-edited"
pictures on my blog...so, sorry Esau).

 This is my favorite photo of the bunch.
Erica just looks so classic and ghostly.
 Me, applying the carpet skeleton cutout on to Luis' eye.
From the moment we got to LACMA I was cutting and 
gluing these onto everyones eye. It took FOREVER.
Thankfully, Taryn was there to do the make-up part.
 green room snacks.
 Christian (left) and Angel (right)
 Second favorite photo. Bryan, me, and José
 walking.
 Is that a real security guard? or a costume? (far left)
 playing.
 Andy Ben looks sooooo intense! 
 Love the composition of this one. 
 We (the drum section) had so much room to play around in (a very rare situation)
 I think the make-up came out pretty great for all the drama that surrounded it. 
The  black tulle was a nice complement.
 PrincessFrank. Profiled.
 We all died in the end. well, at least for a full five minutes.
On the rooftop. From left to right,
AK, me, José, Bryan and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment