Monday, August 22, 2011

Alphabet City

source

On Tuesday (tomorrow!!!) I'm going to New York
with Killsonic. The last time we were there with Killsonic 
was two years ago. José, Bryan and I had only been in the band 
a few months. The band has changed quite a bit since then and although 
we had a blast last time, I'm sure this time will be even better!


If you want, you can follow along on our adventure here, or 
on Instagram, my username is Lemeleon.


So far we have three gigs


THURSDAY AUGUST 25 - 10PM
The Lone Wolf - 1089 Broadway, Bushwick 
[off the Myrtle Ave J,M,Z or Kosciusko St J] 
with special guests 
Crooks & Perverts



  FRIDAY AUGUST 26 - 9:30PM 
Brooklyn Second Line Presents: 
The Morgan
 - 250 Varet St, Brooklyn [off the Morgan L] 
with special guests 
SXIP SHIREYAmour Obscur, & DJ Stylus 
Visuals: Sebastian VS La Loba 
$10 cash 
 
SATURDAY August 27 - 9:00PM 

Mehanata Bulgarian Bar - 113 Ludlow St, Lower East Side 
[off the Delancey F or Essex St J, M, Z] 
$8 cash, which also grants admission to 
Off With Your Head after-party with 
DJ Uproot Andy  



I'll be back on September 1st
to announce the winner of the August giveaway.
p.s. the photo is a bit dark, sorry, I was a bit delusional when I took it.
The print will be much lighter.


here are some photos from two years ago. enjoy!


































1 comment: