Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adventure with Enid and Edgar


I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I love Sandy and Jason (Enid & Edgar) In addition to being the kindest people in the world, they own a truly amazing Vintage store.
Their store is located in Silverlake, Ca. on a cozy street called Hoover.
The Russian Red and Sea Foam Green paint easily stand out against all the other storefronts.


They have a fabulous selection of affordable records and fantastic books (most are under $5.00)
as well as a treasure trove of knick-knacks and vintage apparel
(The clothing hangs from tree branches!!!)


This is my absolute favorite feature in the entire store.
The little fox hole makes me feel like a fuzzy powder blue spider will come down to greet me, and give me advice on the outfit I'm trying on, because it also doubles as a dressing room :)


The store is also home to several displays of handmade arts and crafts from local vendors. Now including yours truly.


You can purchase my paintings at 
510 1/2 n hoover st los angeles ca 90026
tuesday-sunday 12-7 pm

"Wise old fool"
$130.00


"Asio Plumi"
$225.00


"Auguecko"
$230.00


Sandy and Jason are going to send me a picture of them hanging on the wall, and I promise I'll send it just as soon as I receive it.


If you're not local to Los Angeles, you can check out their Etsy store.

PHOTO BY JASON

This is a photograph of Sandy and her two youngest.
I love everything about this picture, I only wish Jason and their oldest kiddo were in it.

*Thank you again to Sandy and Jason for giving my artwork  a fantastical temporary home *

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such kind words. <3 <3 <3
    You and yours may fill our space with your talents anytime - whether it be in the shape of music or paintings.

    sandy and jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete