Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello again

December was kind of rough for me, but I'm back!
I've been working on a few things here and there, but have skipped 
out on the 10+ hours of painting everyday. Things around here might 
still be a bit quite for the next couple of weeks because I'm 
re-designing my website from scratch and updating my store with 
some of the unsold paintings from my solo show

Here is a little peek at some things I've been working on lately.
My brother's friend Ben is coming out with a single and he asked me to
make an image for it. I like how it came out. It reminds me of the Grinch :) 
 I started painting this one for a juried art show in Hollywood. 
A bit progress, The deadline for submission is at the end of January.
I drew this logo for Brother Science last night. It was based on a design 
JosĂ© made years ago. I created the text, refined the design,
and added some of my own personal embellishments. I really love this logo. 
Like a lot.  

and the winner of my December giveaway is...


Congrats Kyle! I will be sending you your prize sometime in the next few weeks. 
Hopefully sooner, but no promises. 

2 comments: