Saturday, June 4, 2011

I ♥ Bigcartel

I think I'm finally finished with Etsy.
I'm going to leave my store up, but I will not be 
uploading any new merchandise.

My new store is hosted by bigcartel.com
This way, you do not have to have an Etsy account
to buy things from me.

I made this header earlier today.
I'm quite pleased :)


On friday, I purchased a new printer.this one. 
After many frustrating trips to Kinkos, and a short stint 
of trying to find a professional printer (as in the occupation),
I decided the best thing for me 
to do was invest in a printer (as in the machine)
and become a master of printing my own art work.

As of today, I have two prints up for sale


$15.00


$10.00

The quality of these two prints I've made myself
are a million times better than anything I had someone else do for me.

If you would like to take a virtual trip to my online store click here,
or you can click the link "my store" on the right hand side
near the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment