Monday, December 17, 2012

Waking from hibernation


Hello again! We have sooo much to catch up on. First off, my "ghosts" show was amazing. I sold everything but three pieces! I had a total of 20. Some I sold before, and some I sold after, but overall, I'd say it was wildly successful. Here are some photos from the opening. Lemeleon's Ghost is pictured above, and Asio Plumi's Ghost is pictured at the end of this post. I didn't get a chance to share those before time swept me off to sea. 

Ghosty Cupcakes

My mom bought me ghost balloons!

The Dead Birdz

Esau Rosales, the man behind most of the band photos you see on this blog.
His photography display is in the background.

The Dead Birdz and crowd.

Me and my pops.

The Twin Lemons Twins ♥

El Haru Kuroi.




No comments:

Post a Comment