Saturday, March 10, 2012

through the owl eye lens

Last week I went to Texas for my old best friends wedding. 
We had been best friends since we were five years old, but lost 
touch after we graduated high school. Almost a year ago we reconnected,
and I'm soooo glad. I missed a few huge moments in her life, which I'm 
sad about, but I'm back! I feel so lucky to have been able to watch her 
marry her new best friend Drew.

1. view from above top left
2. Salt Lick top right
3. Jose and the Bride and Groom 2nd row left
4. my favorite picture from the trip taken by S.L.R. 2nd row right
5. star wall!!! 3rd row left
6. liar 3rd row right
7. Austin 4th row left
8. walking the graffiti tightrope 4th row right
9. pet sitting (Friday) 5th row left
10. pet sitting (Barbra Streisand) 5th row right
11. blending in? 6th row left
12. bar sketching 6th row right
13. Hobbit hole 7th row left
14. my new favorite outfit 7th row right
15. The Allan House. Austin, TX 8th row left
16. Wedding. Everything was so pretty :) 8th row right
17. we've all known each other since we were 5 9th row left
18. Super Kick. Blam! 9th row right
19. Bug girl 10th row left
20. Bats!!! look up 10th row right
21. Mucka Mucka 11th row left
22. Flora 11th row right
23. Long Horns 12th row left
24. Spy vs. Spy 12th row right
25. sexy casual bottom row left
26. flitting about the Capitol bottom row right

No comments:

Post a Comment