Sunday, March 27, 2011

Secondhand Haunts and the final painting of March

While at the goodwill with my mom on saturday,
I found this pale pink cupcake stand.
It was a bit out of my price range ($14.99)
so my mom bought it for me. 
 Just too pretty to pass up :)
thank you mom!!!
I usually have my paint sprawled out all over 
the table next to my easel, 
so this stand makes a perfect paint tube organizer.




I've spent the last week painting 
until the wee hours of morning, and as a result,
i've finished the painting for March a week early!
to enter the giveaway click here
you have until the last day of March to enter.


Because I've finished so early
I can work on my huge landscape.
I hope to have it finished by the end of May.
you can catch a peek in photos 1 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment