Sunday, January 30, 2011

Secondhand Haunts

I've been wanting a new couch for quite a while.
This past saturday, I took my friend Erica around Sherman Way 
(She's from Highland Park and has journeyed to the valley only once)
for some good old fashioned "Junking"
The first stop on our list was a yearly 
rummage sale put on by the most adorable old ladies 
of the Canoga Park Women Center.
They had the couch listed for $35
but I haggled it down to $25!
so So so happy :)


And as an extra special bonus, 
The last hour of the event, 
when I went to pick up my new (to me) couch,
They we're handing out plastic bags and
whatever you could fit in that bag was yours. for $1.
(see you next year ladies!!!)

In other news...

Thursday was super fun.
The people at the Crawford Family Forum were fantastic.
Especially the sound team.
It was the first time I got to use three mics!
It was also great to see our old friends Sister Rogers,
And our new ones, Sunshine Factory.
Both gave stunning performances.

I have yet to see any photographs from that night,
but heres a few from our camera



Jose and bryan 

John and Corey
(Sunshine Factory)

Sam and Ryan
(Sister Rogers)

This guy wanted our autographs on 
one of the cd's he purchased from us

best. bird. ever.

If you'd like to take a peek at a song from our performance
click here

And also...

pOp tart with Killsonic was fun

Here we are. Women's choir and all.


I even got to see my old pal Graham!!!










2 comments:

  1. love ur couch me and mya gotta go c it well go pretty soon its just mya is really sick right now but love it ash

    ReplyDelete